This educational experience is ideal for any event where individuals will be walking around and learning at their own pace.
This program includes three live raptors perched out on display with two highly trained educators. Participants can ask questions, take photos, or just relax and watch the birds. This style of program provides opportunities for one-on-one learning with our raptor specialists. Having live raptors perched out at your next event is sure to inspire. Consider this program for field days, parents' weekends, career days, corporate picnics, employee appreciation days, fairs, festivals, picnics, or any other event you want people to remember.
- Unforgettable up-close experiences with three live raptors such as an eagle, hawk, owl, or falcon
- One-on-one question and answer opportunities for learners with a raptor expert
- Hands-on biofacts such as feathers, wings, skulls, and feet for further exploration (COVID-19 may impact what we can offer for hands-on biofacts or how we allow people to interact with items)
- Informal setting for people to come and go at their leisure
Timing and Cost
- 60-minute minimum, 4-hour maximum
- Pricing for your Raptor Center meet-and-greet booth starts at $345.
For the more detailed pricing and availability information please reach out to the scheduling department at 612-624-2756, [email protected], or by submitting a program request form.